Growing Home Improvement & Home Maintenance/Repair service provider looking to hire an Account Mgr. / Customer Concierge to join our team to provide customer service and business development.
We’re looking for a results-driven representative to effectively manage our current client base, close leads, develop relationships and manage the schedule. This is front office work that requires extensive customer interaction on the phone, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This position involves extensive use of computers, some sales, and managing multiple office priorities.
This is an opportunity for an experienced team player to assume a role with growth potential at a company with a solid reputation in the East Columbus market. The ideal candidate will be familiar with service industry practices and home improvement concepts and terminology.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to inbound customer inquiries via phone/email
- Lead follow up, customer booking, scheduling of work
- Appointment confirmation calls, customer satisfaction calls
- Service Technician schedule management and dispatch
- Commercial account management & business development
We run a 'high touch' customer-focused business and require candidates to have concierge-like skills that can leave the customer thrilled. This position requires:
- Must be focused, fearless, yet friendly on the phones . . .. Customers are the reason we exist
- Given substantial customer contact, a clear voice and excellent communication skills are a must
- Strong desktop computing skills are required / Must quickly learn proprietary computer applications
- You must be punctual, well organized and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- The initiative, follow-through, attention to detail and independent work skills are a must
- Must be able to think ahead, anticipate problems and develop solutions
- Above all, you must be customer-focused. You are the voice of the company to most customers
- Prior sales, marketing, business development or account management experience is desired
Don't let the Handyman name fool you, we do quality work in nice homes and need experienced, motivated and organized staff that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects. Prior service industry experience (in any capacity) is not a 'must-have' but is highly desired.
This is a Full-time position, and pay is commensurate with experience. The position and pay will continue to grow with the company. We offer vacation and sick pay after an appropriate time in position, and we also offer 6 paid holidays per year after the qualification period is met. For consideration, please apply immediately and include your resume with a cover letter explaining what makes you the best candidate for the Mr. Handyman team.
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)