Carpenter Handyman General Tradesman Skilled Craftsman Needed
Want to be in charge of your customer projects while being supplied with the financial means to do it? Willingness to learn, having a great attitude and making smart decisions on the job sites are the traits that matter the most. Accurate time and labor cost estimation ability is also an extremely important part of the job.
We provide you with:
- Company Van or mileage paid on personal truck or van.
- Fuel card & credit card for material purchases
- Cellular Tablet/Ipad with online schedule, work orders and timekeeping
- Steady customer leads and jobs, many repeat/referred jobs (2 hours to multi-day)
- Company uniform & W-2 payroll deposit every Friday
- Office & Team support
After probationary period you receive:
- Holidays paid
- Paid vacation
- Review of job skills, performance and wage adjustments
What we expect in return:
- Courteous, well groomed individuals who put the customer first
- Ability to review and prepare for jobs ahead of time to be as efficient as possible
- Ability to communicate every phase of project to the customer and home base
- Ability to manage your time wisely to earn the paycheck you deserve
- Technician owned professional tools and expertise in individual and/or multi skilled areas
- Ability to manage a variety of customer budgets with adequate project suggestions
The jobs we have on a regular basis involve one or more of the following types of work; and the qualified applicant would be expected to be able to assess the proper time and materials and to complete the following jobs on their own or with another technician:
- Drywall Installation, Finishing, Repairs, Wall & Ceiling Painting
- Siding Installation, Repairs, & Other Exterior Repairs (No Roofing)
- Window Installs, Screens Installs and Repairs
- Installing Entrance, Interior and All Other Type Doors, locksets & deadbolts
- Deck Repairs, Wood Rot Repair/Replacement, Pressure Wash Cleaning & Staining
- Install and Repair Tile Floors, Wood Floors,
- Caulking & Grout Cleaning, Repair
- Build Walls, Install Moulding, Base Trim, Chair Rails
- Install Ceiling Fans, blinds, curtain hardware
- Light plumbing/electrical not requiring license or permits
- Caulking smooth waterproof beads
- Install Kitchen and Wash Room Appliances
- Fence Repairs and New Small Installations
- Install and Reface Cabinets
- Install Vanity Countertops
- Build and Safely Hang Solid Shelving
- Build Ramps
- Install Safety Railings and Certified Aging in Place Item Installations
- Closet and Garage Organization
- Weatherproofing and Sealing
- Furniture Assembly
- Patching/Pouring Small Concrete Pads
- Light and Heavy Mirror, Tapestry and Picture Hanging
- Tuck pointing, Light Masonry, Concrete Work a Plus
- General Cleanup, General Property Maintenance
When responding, please provide us enough info to understand your basic skill sets. Send your resume or written work and education history, along with your contact phone and email.
The ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs or more) on a daily basis with or without accommodation is expected of the qualified applicant.
Give us a call today, we're hiring the right applicant immediately.
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)