We have the ability to increase your take revenues based on a sharing model.
1. Hourly rate: This is a sliding scale based on billable hours each week starting at $21.60 at the low end and increasing to $27 per hour as you hit billable hour milestones each week.
2. Estimation wins: every week we get larger jobs that require us to send a qualified professional to meet with a client to give an onsite estimate. When you win these Jobs, you get 5% of the total value plus your normal billable hours. This is our revenue sharing.
Did I mention that you will full licensed and insured? Did I mention that every Mr. Handyman professional gets a work van to take home, with gas, uniforms and replacements for those "bits and blades" that seem to need replacement every week. We put this total value at about $16,000 annually.
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- (Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade)
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)