- Our Company Features:
- Professionally marked, company-supplied vans you take home with you
- Payroll employees, not subcontractors
- 6 paid holidays
- We arrive on-time and get the job done right the first time
- A variety of projects of all sizes
- Ability to perform a quality job on a variety of trades
- Proficiency with diagnosing customer concerns
- Build strong relationships with the customers you serve
- Have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Be able to pass a background check & drug screen
- Must have your own day to day tools to perform multiple trades
- Doors, windows, wood repair or replacements, drywall repairs, texture ceilings
- Gutter cleaning, pressure washing, painting, caulking, fence repair, mailbox replacements
- Hanging blinds, replace shutters, faucet repair or replacements, ceiling fans and much more
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)