For over 12 years, we have consistently hired reliable, customer-service focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled to support the greater Jacksonville market. We hire seasoned professionals, experienced in many areas of residential and commercial maintenance and repair that know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Mr. Handyman employee, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality maintenance, repairs and improvements in both a residential and commercial setting. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You have the strong background of a skilled tradesman and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers alike. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Complete small to medium maintenance, repair and home improvement projects
- Complete carpentry projects including cabinetry, siding, doors, trim, etc.
- Complete drywall repairs including installation, finishing, texturing and paint.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Be properly equipped, and ensure the efficient use of materials
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment serviced, clean, and in good working order
- Complete invoices, document tasks completed, organize receipts, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Skilled tradesman with 10+ years of residential & commercial experience
- Strong carpentry, drywall, texture background
- Excellent verbal and written customer communication skills
- Must have own tools for common job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology (work orders, dispatch, invoicing)
- Team player who can work independently
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and write estimates for future work in their home/business
Benefits: 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Vehicle, Competitive Pay
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and get the next step in your career started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)