We're a local Home Repair & Construction company located in South Bend, Veteran and family owned company that provides quality repairs and improvements to both homes and businesses. We also do bathroom and kitchen remodels with designers on staff to assist customers material selections.
Our office and in-home staff work as a team to deliver a consistent and remarkably better customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online and you'll find we have a great reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
We are currently seeking a skilled craftsman to be a part of our team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Light plumbing and electrical
- Carpentry/trim work
- Demo work
- Kitchen and bath remodel finish outs
- Punch lists
The ideal candidate must have a strong handyman or mechanical background and see themselves as a "Jack of all trades."
Must have your own tools
Must live in the Michiana area
Must have excellent customer service skills and a clean, professional appearance
Must have a driving record free of DUIs for at least 5 years and be able to pass a background check
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 8 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)