The CSR’s prime function is receiving customer calls, scheduling jobs, dispatching jobs to technicians and managing customer relations.
- Communication skills - Effective communication with fellow employees and customers enhance relationships, and results in customer retention.
- Establish working relationships and participate and contribute within a team environment
- Must be well spoken and present a professional phone presence at all times.
- Employees must read, write, speak and comprehend English and industry lingo to effectively deliver and manage the Mr. Handyman service strategy as customer contact professionals.
- The CSR must be familiar with basic computer operations, i.e. and have experience with word processing, spreadsheets and using Windows-based applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and Toolbox.
- Answer incoming calls with the greeting “Thank you for calling Mr. Handyman. This is
speaking. How may I help you?”
- Answer prospects’ questions on the telephone.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Maintain log of all incoming calls.
- Telephone contact with customers, to follow up on customer surveys, service calls, and complaints
- Send out follow-up letters to prospects as appropriate
- Create and maintain all customer files as required.
- Complete the sales lead control for all incoming calls from customers.
- Coordinate and document all communication affecting customers, employees or suppliers.
- Create and maintain the weekly route schedule and communicate any changes to the schedule to the appropriate service technician as required.
- Handle all written correspondence for the Owners and the Customer Service Manager; i.e. thank you letters and inquiry letters
- Schedule each week’s initial service calls on Thursday of the preceding week.
- Receive the AM call-in, First Heads Up and “Final Notice” calls from service technicians.
- Schedule each service technician’s second, third, and following jobs of the day and relay adequate information to him.
- Provide assistance to service technicians calling for technical advice, additional help, directions, and so on.
- Prepare and complete the service technician schedules in time for teams to pick them up.
- Check in all service technician teams at the end of day.
- Estimates, NSP, follow up, conference calls, social media, website updates
- Interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines without day-to-day supervision
- Complete time card on a daily basis.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings
- Train and orient new employees.
- Monitor supplies and advise owner when an order for replacement stock is required
The position will require 5 business days with the hours of 7:30 am-6:00 pm, dependant on immediate needs.
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)