Mr. Handyman of North & West Central MD, the 7th largest Mr Handyman in the country, is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the daily operations of our business. At Mr. Handyman we have over 14 years of providing quality service to our customers.
As the Operations Manager you are a key member of the team reporting directly to the owner of the business. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints, managing the daily schedule, and helping to continually grow the business. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Return customer inquiries
- Return customer calls/inquiries (some after hours and/or on weekends), respond to customer complaints, and resolve issues
- Schedule services and dispatch technicians
- Perform marketing functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Manage both residential and commercial business
- Help in the hiring of field technicians
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Oversee the maintenance of company vehicles
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- At least (1) year previous operations management experience.
- Customer service and sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Team player who can work independently
- Must be available to respond to weekend and after-hour messages from customers.
Competitive pay and benefits. Bonuses available.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)