America's most trusted and reliable handyman service is seeking a professional Craftsman for immediate consideration for hire. Mr. Handyman of Arden Arcade is licensed, bonded, insured, and offers a one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance, repair and improvement solutions.
- Our Company Features:
- Professionally marked, company-supplied vans
- Payroll employees, not subcontractors
- We arrive on-time and get the job done right the first time
- A variety of projects of all sizes
- Great pay and bonus plans
- Ability to perform a quality job on a variety of trades
- Proficiency with diagnosing customer concerns & estimate pricing
- Build strong relationships with the customers you serve
- Have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Be able to pass a background check & drug screen
- Tools to perform and complete multiple trades
- Grout, Tile Floors, Walls, Rotted Wood, Ceilings, Decks, Doors, Drywall, Siding, Gutters
- Tub, Shower, Caulking, Doors, Decks, Fences, Gutter Cleaning, Locksets & Deadbolts, Windows, Screens
- Cabinets, Countertops, Molding, Trim, Shelving, Ramps, Railings
- Pressure Washing, Weatherproofing, Tile Work, Assembly, and much more
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Mr. Handyman of Arden Arcade
Mr. Handyman is looking for seasoned professionals capable of offering a wide range of home improvement, maintenance and repair solutions. We believe the customer experience is just as important as quality work, and we’re looking for craftsmen that believe in delivering both. Many of our craftsmen have worked independently and found that making the phone ring, chasing estimates, finding help and ‘back office stuff’ are a constant headache. All of our staff have come to realize that their passion is working in the home with customers to make them smile. They get that opportunity daily at Mr. Handyman and leave the headaches for our office.
Mr. Handyman is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group®, a franchise company specializing in home service concepts. For over 20 years, we've hired professionals skilled in both their craft, and in delivering a first-rate customer experience. For those select individuals who make the cut, we offer competitive pay and an independent work environment where our employees have no out of pocket expenses and the ability to control their earnings and their futures.
If you think that you are right for the job, join the fastest-growing home improvement company in the world! Each and every day is a little different. We offer consistent work and attainable bonuses. You will enjoy the satisfaction of helping folks to fully appreciate their homes and to maximize the utility of their businesses.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)