For more than 20 years, we have consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. Our technicians are experienced in many areas of repair and maintenance, and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts adhere to our code of values of Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and Having fun in the process!
As Handyman/Carpenter, you will be a key member of our team and responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service.
- Skilled tradesman with at least 10 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling.
- Strong carpentry background with electrical and plumbing skills.
- Have own tools fit for many job types.
- Team player who can work independently.
- Complete minor to medium repairs and maintenance, remodeling, and home improvement projects.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and time required, including providing detailed pre-job estimates.
- Complete invoices, as well as collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed.
- Complete and submit time sheets.
- A company vehicle, which must be kept properly serviced, clean, and in good working condition, all at our cost.
- A variety of company attire to be worn while on the job.
- Company credit cards to be used for covering vehicle costs and purchasing materials for customers.
- All forms of necessary insurance coverage.
We service the following towns:
Arlington Heights, Barrington, Buffalo Grove, Cary, Deerfield, Fort Sheridan, Fox River Grove, Glencoe, Grayslake, Great Lakes, Highland Park, Highwood, Hoffman Estates, Ingleside, Island Lake, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, McHenry, Mount Prospect, Mundelein, Northbrook, North Chicago, Palatine, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Round Lake, Vernon Hills, Wauconda, Waukegan, Wheeling, and Winnetka
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)