Mr. Handyman is a local, Veteran and family owned company that provides quality repairs and improvements to both homes and businesses. Awarded 2016 Franchise of the Year, this multi-awarded team is consistently top ranked by our peers and is considered a shining example of the sister companies within Dwyer Group.
Our office and in-home staff work as a team to deliver a consistent and remarkably better customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online and you'll find we have a great reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
For over 10 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled.Do you have prior, or current, experience with carpentry, drywall, painting, home repair/maintenance or home improvements (even if that is not ‘professional’ experience) and do you get great satisfaction from doing this work well also? They are experienced in many areas of handyman maintenance repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Building Maintenance team member, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Veterans know how to work as a team, understand timeliness and standard operating procedures, have a sharp focus on our mission (a positive customer experience) and have demonstrated a 'can do' attitude and willingness adapt to the situation and learn new things. Mr. Handyman is looking for service-oriented personnel that display these traits, and who are good with their hands, and are interested in transitioning into a career in home maintenance/repair and progressing into home improvements. Prior experience with in-home services or skilled trades is desired, but not required.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects including doors, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc
- Complete carpentry projects including cabinetry, countertops, shelving etc
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 10 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: 401, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Uniform and Tool allowance, Company van, plus more!
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)