For over 20 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Carpentry / Repair Journeyman team member, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects including doors, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc
- Complete carpentry projects including cabinetry, countertops, shelving etc
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled journeyman with 5 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Team player who can work with minimal direction
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)