For over 20 years, we've hired professional and reliable employees who are both skilled in the trades and skilled in treating their clients right! They are experienced in many/all areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with their clients. As a key member of our team you are responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. Our employees build customer relationships and uphold our standard of excellence.
If you are a skilled tradesman, self-motivated and have the proven communication skills with customers and fellow employees, working at our company may be for you!
- Complete small to medium repairs and maintenance, remodeling, and home improvement projects in homes and businesses.
- Jobs usually range from 2 hours to 2 days. Each day will be different for you!
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and costs.
- Insure the efficient use of materials and equipment.
- Collect payment from customers for work performed.
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working condition.
- Complete weekly company reports as needed.
- Fully operate I-Pad and Smart Phone for all client and office invoicing and communications. Our company is paperless.
- Skilled tradesman with 10 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package includes paid training, van and gas, bonuses, uniform and more.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)