For over 20 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Handyperson/Carpenter, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Complete a wide variety of small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of items necessary for most repairs
- Complete Invoices and Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Proficiency in diagnosing customer requirements & estimate pricing
- Have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Pass a background check & drug screen
- The ideal candidate has a wide variety of skills and a "can do it all" attitude
- Excellent customer communication skills are required.
- Must be Friendly and demonstrate a good, clean appearance.
- Must take pride in work and deliver a great product each and every time.
- Must leave customers pleased with all work and eager to use Mr. Handyman again.
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate iPad based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: company provided van with gas card for performing jobs, after 90 days of service: 6 paid holidays, medical insurance (50:50 split at employee only tier) after 1 year of service: 401K with up to 3% employer match
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age (40 or over), disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)