As Technician Assistant, you are a key member of our team working alongside our Service Technicians to complete quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will expand your carpentry experience and gain knowledge of your trade within a stable organization. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
For over 11 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
Ideally, you have acquired industry experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Assist in completing small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects including doors, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc
- Assist in completing carpentry projects including cabinetry, countertops, shelving etc
- Pick up and delivery of materials and removal of debris
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Mature enough to have acquired industry experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Flexibility with hours (full-time or part-time basis)
- Physically capable of laborer duties
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: If working full-time, benefits are available after 120 days.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)