Do you want a company vehicle to go to each job and take the vehicle home with you each night?
We hire seasoned professionals and then treat them as such. Most of the homes you visit in a given week are pre-qualified jobs to be worked. We’re not running the tires off your vehicle chasing estimates. You’re working and getting paid.
Don't let the 'Handyman' name fool you, we're a licensed general contractor and do nice projects in nice homes. Our office and in-home staff work as a team to deliver a consistent and remarkably better customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online and you’ll find we have a great reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
We're looking for a select few experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professionals that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- (Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade)
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
- Serving the communities of Cranberry Township, Marshall Township, Franklin Park, McCandless, Gibsonia, Allison Park, Seven Fields, Mars, Ross Township, Fox Chapel, Pine Township, Economy, Robinson Township, Moon Township, and Valencia
Benefits: 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Vehicle, Competitive Pay
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
You have a strong background of customer service experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
We are looking for a career-minded candidate who is motivated, friendly, and success-driven. This will be approximately 35-40 hours per week.
- Must have good “people skills”
- Duties include answering customer calls, scheduling work, and performing administrative tasks.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Must have previous call center experience.
- Previous dispatching and/or construction experience is a plus.
If you think you are the right fit for our company, please send to us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)