For over 20 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Building Maintenance team member, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects including doors, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc
- Complete carpentry projects including cabinetry, countertops, shelving etc
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 10 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: 401K, Health insurance, paid time off, van, uniforms.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Glen Ellyn - 60137
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)