Do you love the craft side of this business, but no longer want to handle the paperwork, customer calls, scheduling, estimating? Do you want to work independently with customers to complete their projects, while still working as part of a high performing team? This is the opportunity for you to build something that has a profound impact on you and your family.
We are a locally owned, family-run company with Technicians who have been with us for more than 6 years. Our Technicians earn medical, 401K benefits, vacation pay, and are supplied with a van, I-phone, and I-Pad. Our Technicians focus their time and energy on the customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers calls and qualifies leads, books jobs, schedules work and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire seasoned professionals and then treat them as such. Most of the homes you visit in a given week are pre-qualified jobs to be worked. We’re not running the tires off your vehicle chasing estimates. You’re working and getting paid.
Don't let the 'Handyman' name fool you, we're a licensed GC and do nice projects in nice homes. (take a look at our website and see our recent local projects). Our office delivers a consistent and remarkably better customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online and you’ll find we have a great reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
We're looking for one experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professional to cover our Western region (Hunterdon & Somerville Counties) who enjoys working directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
- Must have valid drivers license
- 9 years experience desired
- Skilled tradesman with 9 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have driver's license
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Vehicle, Competitive Pay
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Handyman experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)