Do you love the craft side of this business, but no longer want to handle the paperwork, customer calls, scheduling, estimating? Do you want to work independently with customers to complete their home repair and home improvement projects, while still working as part of a high performing team?
We are a locally owned, family-run home improvement company with Technicians who have been with us for more than 6 years. Our home improvement Technicians earn medical, 401K benefits, vacation pay, and are supplied with a van, I-phone, and I-Pad. Our Technicians focus their time and energy on the customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers calls and qualifies leads, books jobs, schedules work and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire seasoned Carpenters, Handyman, Contractor professionals and then treat them as such. Most of the homes you visit in a given week are pre-qualified jobs to be worked. We’re not running the tires off your vehicle chasing estimates. You’re working and getting paid.
Don't let the 'Handyman' name fool you, we're a licensed GC and do both small and large scale projects in 6 counties in New Jersey. Our office delivers a consistent and exceptional customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online and you’ll find we have a great reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
We're looking for one experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professional to cover our Western NJ region who enjoys working directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
Home Improvement / Handyman / Carpenter
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
- Must have valid drivers license
- Skilled tradesman with 9 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate I-Pad tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Vehicle, Competitive Pay
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Handyman experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)