Growing Home Improvement & Home Maintenance contractor looking to hire an experienced Customer Service Manager/Customer Concierge. This is an opportunity for an experienced team player to assume a role with growth potential at a company with a solid reputation in the Kalamazoo market. The ideal candidate will have worked in construction or property management and be familiar with construction concepts and terminology.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of an office (phones, receiving, inventory mgt., office staff scheduling)
- Responding to inbound customer inquiries via phone/email
- Lead follow up, customer booking; scheduling of work
- Appointment confirmation calls, customer satisfaction calls
- Staff performance metrics
- Service Technician schedule management and dispatch
We run a 'high touch' customer focused business and require candidates to have concierge like skills that can leave the customer thrilled.
This position requires:
- Must be focused, fearless yet friendly on the phones . . .. Customers are the reason we exist. 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal
- Due to substantial customer contact, a clear voice and excellent communication skills are a must
- Strong desktop computing skills, including Microsoft Windows, Office, and Outlook are required. Must be able to quickly learn proprietary computer applications and become proficient in their use.
- You must be punctual, well organized and comfortable in a dynamic environment. You must seamlessly juggle required daily activities with the interruption of inbound customer inquiries and Technician dispatch
- Initiative, follow through, attention to detail and independent work skills are a must
- Must be able to think ahead, anticipate problems and develop solutions
- Above all, you must be customer focused. You are the voice of the company to most customers.
- Prior sales and marketing experience is a plus
Don't let the Handyman name fool you, we are a licensed contractor, do quality work in nice homes and need experienced, motivated and organized staff that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects. Prior construction industry experience (in any capacity) is not a 'must have' but is highly desired.
This is a full time position, and pay is commensurate with experience. The position, and pay, will continue to grow with the company. We offer vacation pay after an appropriate time in position and we also offer 6 paid holidays/year after qualification period is met. For consideration, please apply immediately and include your resume with a cover letter explaining what makes you the best candidate for the Mr. Handyman team.
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)