Technician Assistant Position Immediately Available
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman has consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As Technician Assistant, you are a key member of our team working alongside our Service Technicians to complete quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will expand your carpentry experience and gain knowledge of your trade within a stable organization. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally, you have acquired some industry experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Assist in completing small to medium home repair and improvement projects including doors, decks, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc
- Assist in completing carpentry and maintenance projects including cabinetry, counter tops, shelving, drywall repair, painting etc
- Help ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Keep company vehicles and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Mature enough to have acquired industry experience
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation
- Flexibility with hours (full-time or part-time basis)
- Physically capable of laborer duties
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based paperless technology
- Team player who can work independently
- Basic Set of Carpentry Tools (Cordless Drill/Driver, Hammer, Tape Measure, Pliers, Utility Knife, Speed Square, Flat Bar, Safety Goggles, Etc.)
Preferred Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to recognize maintenance and repair items and pick up supplies quickly when needed from materials and equipment stores
- Willingness to learn new job skills and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to estimate approximate labor time and material costs with basic projects when needed
Benefits: Uniform Shirts and Hats provided, Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Areas we serve in Missouri: Chesterfield 63005 Clarkson Valley 63005 Wildwood 63005 Arnold 63010 Ballwin 63011 Manchester 63011 Ellisville 63011 Town & Country 63011 Maryland Heights 63017 Sherman 63021 Winchester 63021 Ballwin 63021 Chesterfield 63021 Ellisville 63021 Manchester 63021 Town & Country 63021 Wildwood 63021 Eureka 63025 Fenton 63026 Florissant 63031 Florissant 63032 Florissant 63033 Florissant 63034 Wildwood 63038 Wildwood 63040 Ellisville 63040 Hazelwood 63042 Maryland Heights 63043 Hazelwood 63043 Bridgeton 63044 Hazelwood 63044 Earth City 63045 High Ridge 63049 Wildwood 63069 Gray Summit 63069 Eureka 63069 Pacific 63069 St. Ann 63074 Valley Park 63088 Fenton 63099 Clayton 63105 Overland 63114 Breckenridge Hills 63114 Richmond Heights 63117 Webster Groves 63119 St. Louis 63120 St. Louis 63121 Kirkwood 63122 Affton 63123 Ladue 63124 Lemay 63125 Crestwood 63126 Sunset Hills 63127 Sappington 63128 Mehlville 63129 University City 63130 Des Peres 63131 Frontenac 63131 Country Life Acres 63131 Huntleigh 63131 Crystal Lake Park 63131 Westwood 63131 Olivette 63132 Ferguson 63135 Bellefontaine Neighbors 63136 Glasgow Village 63137 Spanish Lake 63138 Saint Louis 63139 Berkeley 63140 Town and Country 63141 Maplewood 63143 Brentwood 63144 Woodson Terrace 63145 St. Louis County 63146 Creve Coeur 63146 St. Louis 63147 St Louis 63150 Saint Charles 63301 St. Charles 63303 St Charles 63304 Cottleville 63338 Defiance 63341 O'Fallon 63366 Lake St. Louis 63367 Dardene Prairie 63368 Portage Des Sioux 63373 Saint Peters 63376 Wentzville 63385 MO
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)