For over 20 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a key member of our team you would be working alongside our Technicians to complete quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will expand your carpentry experience and gain knowledge of your trade within a stable organization. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally, you have acquired industry experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Must be able to use a wide range of hand and power tools such as saws and nail guns, and basic hand tools such as a hammer, framing square and tape measure, also must understand use and maintenance of all trade specific tools and equipment.
- Lift and carry heavy objects such as frame lumber, sheet of plywood and other building material.
- Entry level carpentry experience is a plus.
- Must pay attention to specific detail.
- Working well with others and follow directions.
- 2-3 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)