Mr. Handyman of Calgary is one of the 170 independently owned and operated Mr. Handyman franchises in North America. We are a premier service provider in maintaining, repairing and improving private and commercial properties. We strive to deliver a consistently exceptional customer experience that builds trust and loyalty, positively impacting the people and communities we serve.
To cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative.
You will be a key member of this small, family-owned, informal and friendly team. You are responsible for handling service requests and related communications with our customers in a manner that show respect and courtesy.
You are self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Answer customer inquiries
- Book and schedule appointments for our service technicians
- Communicate and review jobs with service technicians
- Resolve customer issues and manage customer complaints
- Communicate with customers regarding changes in schedule or job scope
- Make appointment confirmation and follow-up calls
- Identify and follow-up on future opportunities.
- Perform administrative functions like data entry, payment processing, securing materials, rental equipment and/or tools to complete a job
- Perform other duties as assigned by your manager
- Out-going, enjoy interactions with others
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
- Construction industry/building maintenance services background is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Data entry with 45 wpm typing skills
- Team player who can work independently to support the team
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)