Full Time Position: Office Manager and Customer Service Representative.
Duties include managing a construction office, scheduling work, administrative functions, and answering phones. Previous dispatching and construction experience is a plus.
- Customer relationship management
- Answer phone and schedule appointments
- Respond to online leads and work orders
- Check voice mail for messages and return calls
- Manage all customer correspondence
- Manage social media presence
- Review jobs with technicians
- Customer follow-up
- Prepare proposals and estimates
- Manage accounts receivable
- Process invoices
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies
- Coordinating between departments resolving day-to-day administrative and operational issues
- Preparing business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software)
- Scanning documents
- Managing Files
- Researching and identifying of key data sources
- Performing multi-faceted general office support
- Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes, and internal support materials
- Sending and receiving forms for the company
- All day-to-day operation matters
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)