Are you self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people? Are you driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis?
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Mr. Handyman on customer calls. You are responsible for managing service requests, dispatching Technicians and handling customer needs. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Return customer calls, respond to customer concerns and resolve issues
- Schedule services and dispatch technicians
- Perform marketing functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Previous dispatching experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Holiday pay, Vacation pay, Health insurance, life insurance.
Compensation: $15 per hour and up based on experience
Work hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)