We are looking for a candidate who is motivated, friendly, and articulate for a part time position.
- Must have good “people skills”.
- Duties include answering customer calls, scheduling work, and performing administrative tasks.
- Computer skills are a must (email, website forms, Microsoft Word, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Reliable transportation to office in Brandywine, Maryland.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Previous dispatching and/or construction experience and/or knowledge of home repair is a plus.
- Comfortable working alone in office.
HOURS: Wednesdays 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM & Saturdays 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Seasonal reductions or increases may be made.)
Training will be provided.
If you think you are the right fit for our company, please send your resume. No paid experience required; tell us about your non-paid experience and classes that would be applicable.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)