Full Time Position: Office & Dispatch Manager
Mr. Handyman is a home and commercial repair and maintenance company with exceptional customer service and high quality service. We are the solution to our customer’s problems and most customers call to find out how we can assist them with their home improvement project. We are a family-owned and growing business looking for an energetic go-getter to help us continue our success and help us maintain our supportive culture in this fast-paced work environment.
The person will be highly motivated with strong communications skills who will lead dispatch and daily management of service calls in the field as well as manage customer service agent(s) and bookings for service calls. Previous experience with dispatch management and or in the construction business a plus. Creative problem solving, organizational and people and time management skills is key.
Quality control of office practices (monitor calls, review content of jobs for clarity, ensure all confirmations, follow up calls, overnight calls are handled in a timely manner).
- Answer all digital leads (Angie’s List, Yelp, Home Advisor, Home Depot Pro-Referral, Website Chats); back-up to incoming phone calls
- Manage commercial business and develop a commercial development program locally.
- Help support Owner with estimate development and follow-up.
- Audit daily invoices to ensure Tech has gotten paid, if not then what next steps
- First line of escalation for customer issues
- First line with Technician management before owner – on time arrival, messy invoices, billing mistakes, materials accountability.
- Customer review management across all sites
- Maintains all fleet vehicle records including inventory equipment and maintaining maintenance records.
- Experience in similar role
- Strong customer service orientation
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Multiple years of general office experience
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, including Xcel.
- Experience with CRM call systems
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)