For over 20 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
We are currently hiring for a Finish Carpenter Tradesman that can handle custom wood and trim work. Everything from moldings to wainscoting. Custom wood working experience with general handyman knowledge.
You need to have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 10 - 15 years of experience in carpentry or wood working
- Strong Handyman Craftsman experience
- Must have own tools
- Must have Valid Driver's license
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
- Company Vehicle
- Company Gas and Credit Card
- All Major Holidays Off
- No Weekends unless you want them
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)